Better. Smarter. Efficient.
The term "Collaboration" is almost becoming one of those over-used marketing terms; however, it is the epitome of who we are. Simply put, collaboration means "working together to achieve or do something." In today's healthcare environment, the way physicians, patients, insurance carriers and employers connect and function, in a highly regulated industry, can be very complicated, cumbersome and costly. At Collaborative Health Partners (CHP), we look for ways to connect patients, services, technology and providers, so employers and employees get the most out of their healthcare cost.
Our Health Partners are a clinically integrated network consisting of physicians from various healthcare categories, including primary care, physical therapy and specialty care. Collaborative Health is led by PHYSICIANS, who are committed to maximizing the value of healthcare services provided to patients throughout the Central and Southern Virginia area. Collaborative Health believes that creating value for healthcare consumers requires physicians to provide high-quality healthcare services to patients in the most cost-effective manner.
All of our participating physician members are actively engaged in ongoing efforts to continuously improve CHP’s performance in regards to the following goals:
- Practicing and furthering the development of evidence-based medicine
- Providing appropriate preventative care, screening, and disease management services
- Coordinating patient care across providers and care settings
- Delivering healthcare services in a way that address patients' healthcare issues and their personal preferences
- Embracing technology to enable optimal patient care
A Vast Network of Providers
Become a Collaborative Health Provider
We are constantly evolving to provide more specialists in a wider variety of services.